You are going to visit Nepal sometime soon – perhaps for a trek, tour, mountain biking or just a short vacation? You may have a question – how to get visa to Nepal? Well, it is easy.
Here is Nepal Visa Information for you :
Visitors can obtain Nepal Visa upon arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport and at the border entry points (some countries are exception to this rule, please see the list at the end of this post).
You will need a valid passport (for next 6 months), a passport-size photo (in light background) and visa fees in cash.
- Multiple Entry 15 Days Visa: USD 25 (or equivalent foreign currency)
- Multiple Entry 30 Days Visa: USD 40
- Multiple Entry 90 Days Visa: USD 100
Currencies accepted as payment for Nepal Visas –
Euro, Swiss Franc, Pound Sterling, US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar and Japanese Yen are accepted. Credit card, Indian currency and Nepali Rupees are not accepted as payment for the visa fees.
Free Visas –
- Indian Nationals do not require visas to Nepal and there is no limit on their length of stay within Nepal. Indians traveling by air must carry their passport or ID issued by Election Commission as a proof of identity.
- 30 days free visa for the first visit on calendar year (January to December) for nationals of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Nepal Visa Extensions –
- Tourists can stay up to maximum 150 days in Nepal. Nepal Visas can be extended from the Department of Immigration, Kathmandu.
- Passport holders of Afghanistan, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Liberia, Nigeria, Palestine, Somalia, Swaziland and Zimbabwe will need to obtain Nepal visas from Nepal Embassies or Diplomatic Missions in their countries as on-arrival visa facility is not provided to them.
Disclaimer – Information here is offered is just for convenience purpose. Please visit the Nepal Immigration Website for to get more updates on latest situation. We take no responsibility for any inconvenience, loss or damage incurred to anyone by using this information.